Wednesday 16 February 2011

Taking my medicine


I haven't been too well over the winter. In fact, I've been to that Horrible Vet too many times recently. I know exactly what's happening as soon as the nasty cage comes out of the cupboard. The last couple of times, I was trussed up in a towel to go there - but I still knew where I was going.

Mrs Servant thinks she can slip my medicine into my food without my realising. But I have my beady eye on her when she's preparing my meals. I can see exactly how she's doctoring my food. And she thinks I can't taste it!

On the plus side, I do get a rather tasty treat once a day, so that sort of makes up for it. I suppose. Anyhow, now I'm feeling better I don't see why I still need to take my medicine. Let's hope there are no more trips to That Place.

No comments: