Monday 2 June 2008

Why I like my Animal Aunt

When my two servants go on their summer holiday, a nice Animal Aunt comes to stay. It's not always the same one but, without exception, they are all v. nice.

They spend hours brushing my coat and stroking me and generally making a big FUSS of me. I reward them by jumping on their laps and being very affectionate and friendly. Of course, I do miss my two servants when they are away, but I always look forward to the Animal Aunt coming.

I hate it when my servants go away for the weekend because I'm shut in the flat the whole time. Granted, a friendly man comes to feed me and play with me twice a day but it's not quite the same as having an Animal Aunt lavishing attention on me all day long.


Mmm, come to think of it, my servants are due a holiday any time now as they always go away in June. I just hope they choose a week away and not a series of weekend breaks...

No comments: